Oral and Poster Abstract Guidelines
- Deadline for Oral and Poster abstract submission: EXTENDED to 4th December 2022
- All abstracts must be submitted through the online abstract submission portal.
- All submissions must be written in English and in final form and ready for publication in the Online Abstract Book. Your submission will NOT be reviewed for typos or other errors.
- Submitted abstracts should include non-published data. Abstracts previously presented will not be accepted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. on conference website, social media, programs, other promotions, etc...)
- All communications will be sent to the email address used to submit the abstract. Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation email after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam mailbox or contact us at email@example.com.
- It is required that at least one person per accepted abstract (i.e. the presenting author) registers for the conference. We require registration of the presenting author by the 27th February 2023 in order to have the contribution included in the final program and listed in the online abstract book.
- Please note early bird registration closes on 17th February 2023.
List of themes
Basic Neuroscience (biological)
Climate Change and Environment Diagnosis and Phenomenology
Lived Experience & Carers Research Neurocognition & Neuroimaging
Pandemic Related Mental Health Psychopharmacology
Service System Development and Reform
Social and Cultural Determinants Stress Responsivity
First Episode Psychosis
PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorders)
Ultra High Risk/Prodromal Research Other
- Oral and Poster Abstracts should deal with early intervention research topics in mental health. Oral presentations are typically 15 minutes which includes 5 minutes for questions.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- All submissions must be written in English and in final form and ready for publication in the Abstract Book.
- Your submission will NOT be reviewed for typos or other errors.
- Check your work carefully as no changes will be allowed after the submission deadline.
- Title can not be longer than 30 words. Please ensure that your title is inputted in title case e.g., 'Prevention and Early Intervention for Mental Health Problems' and not 'Prevention and early intervention for mental health problems'.
- Do not enter the title in all capital or all lowercase letters. If you are unsure, please use this tool for title casing.
- Abstracts must not exceed 250 words (approximately 2000 characters).
- Please structure your abstracts as follows: Aims | Methods | Results | Conclusions.
- To ensure the best possible presentation of your abstract when it is published, please avoid any unnecessary formatting.
- Multiple paragraphs will be merged into a single paragraph.
- Line breaks, tabs and multiple spaces will be replaced with single space.
- Formatting, such as italic and bold, is not supported.
- Please check all information thoroughly before submitting, as all information will be published as given.
- All characters < and > must be enclosed by blanks e.g. p < 0.005 not p<0.005
- Figures and graphics will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be new and must not have been previously presented
Authors & Affiliations
- Please provide complete and accurate information on all contributing authors.
This includes the full name and email address (institution/organisation and location preferred but not mandatory) of every (co-)author.
- The first author will be listed in the published program as the speaker.
- Middle name or initials should be entered in the First Name field.
- Do not enter names in all capital or all lowercase letters. Please do so in title case.
- The listing of multiple affiliations/institutions for a single author is not possible. Please choose the current main affiliation/institutions. (in case of more than one affiliation/institution please contact the registration office)
- The person making the submission is wholly responsible for the accuracy of the information. The information will be published (online program) as submitted. Please use your university address, not your personal one.
Abstract Review Process
- The last day to submit Oral or Poster abstracts for presentation is 4th December 2022